1 c Chopped onions
15 oz Can southwestern-style black
- beans with cumin and chili - spices, undrained 14 1/2 oz Can diced peeled tomatoes
- with chili or salsa - seasonings, undrained 11 oz Can corn w/ red&green pepper
4 oz Shredded Cheddar (1 cup)
1. Spray large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Heat over
medium-high heat until hot. Add onions; cook and stir until tender.
2. Stir in beans, tomatoes, and corn. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to
low; simmer 5 to 8 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
3. Sprinkle with cheese; cover and cook an additional 1 to 2 minutes
or until cheese is melted.
Nutrition Information Per Serving: 320 Calories, 11 g Fat, 1270 mg Sodium